Website Absa Group Limited
The purpose of the role is to provide specialist support and sales to a suite of independent financial advisers on the Absa Investment management services platform
- Personal Marketing and Sales Strategy: Deliver exceptional sales performance by identifying and meeting customer needs through selling & cross selling of products & services and identify new market opportunities within the adviser base.
- Compliance and Risk Management: Fulfil all activities in adherence to relevant control and compliance requirements, and quality standards of the business.
- Business development consultant will service a panel of independent financial advisers with the aim of increasing sales and managing the relationships with these customers by selling product solutions and offering sales support to the advisers on the platform.
- Client Relationship Management: The identification of all target market prospects and building relationships at all levels within the prospect companies and following up on outstanding customer admin queries and resolving customer issues that arise on the platform.
- Sales Target : Proactively make self-initiated contact with customers in order to deliver against the required sales targets and canvas new clients and service existing customers.
Qualification & Experience:
- At least two years experience in sales and managing relationships with clients
- Experience in working with financial advisers and investment products
- Completed NQF level 6 or higher qualification
- B.Com degree preferred
- Bachelors Degree and Professional Qualifications: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
Company: Absa Group Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A