Website Absa Group Limited
This Finance Business Partner role is a fantastic opportunity for those who have some product pricing experience / margin analysis / FTP modelling etc and wants to expand their networks into our ARO regions. This role will support and educate line managers in the execution of finance related activities and monitor line adherence to Finance best practice and principles.
- Compile and present Financials monthly to the relevant business owners on a including financial actuals against forecasted trends.
- Rigorously monitor expenditure against approved budgets for the areas of accountability and put measures in place to address variances. Continuously identify areas for improved efficiency and reduced cost.
- Generate finance narratives and insights driving business and country performance; and build pioneering new propositions.
- Implement and monitor cost control initiatives within the different functional areas within the Business Units in order to achieve overall Business Unit cost targets.
- Track cost savings benefits for the different centres within the business unit for which the role is responsible as and when required.
- Implement programmes and financial systems and policies as may be directed by the Senior Finance Business Partner for the financial year.
- Take a commercial view on business and provide contextual insights into performance reports. Provide insights across the markets and products. Provide management with key finance and strategic insights which can assist in driving management decisions
- Integrate advanced modelling and analysis capability to provide actionable intelligence, beyond data within the function.
- Populate monthly balanced scorecards for the specific department. Work with the team to address shortcomings during the next month. Escalate any major issues identified to the next level manager
- Address any process failures specific to the department under management.
- Conduct basic statistical analysis to track performance variances and determine the root causes of errors. Make recommendations for productivity or process enhancements to process owners
- Implement productivity improvement measures by coaching line managers on any new processes or on their areas for improvement.
Company: Absa Group Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A