Website Absa Group Limited
To plan, execute and manage audit assignments in accordance with the country and Group Audit plan and relevant policies, procedures and quality standards. The Audit Manager is responsible for the quality of the audit work performed and the efficiency and effectiveness of the audit team.
- Ensure audits and issues assurance within Key Performance timelines and resource budget
- Support IA management team to identify, attract, develop and retain talent on an ongoing basis.
- Keeping up to date with industry trends, regulatory changes and professional standards
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of the methodology, by attending training sessions and using knowledge gained during audits, use this proactively in executing audit activities.
- Engage proactively with Internal Audit colleagues during assignments and request technical assistance where required and based on knowledge of business areas, provide guidance to other auditors and peers by sharing best practice so that their work meets and sometimes exceeds quality standards.
- Continuous upskilling on both technical and other core competencies.
- Based on knowledge of business areas, provide guidance to other auditors and peers by sharing best practice so that their work meets and sometimes exceeds quality standards
- Plan the delivery of assigned audits to a high quality and in line with Key Performance Indicators as per the methodology. This will include adequate resourcing scheduling, meeting key deliverables in terms of audit timelines and review of audit work to confirm that the minimum requirements as per methodology are met.
- Manage the execution of Design Effectiveness Testing (DEA) and Operational Effectiveness Testing (OET) of the audit team in line with methodology requirements and as per the requirements of the QA scorecard.
Qualification & Experience:
Bachelor`s Degrees and Advanced Diplomas: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
Company: Absa Group Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A