Website Absa Group Limited
To maximise the customer experience by ensuring that continuous quick and efficient service is delivered to all Cash Customers through mentoring, coaching and developing staff within Hub and Spoke,
- Responsible for daily productivity stats and ensure all weekly / monthly / yearly targets
- Responsible for RIB foreign exchange administration and balancing and reconciliations on a daily, weekly, monthly basis
- Manage capacity of staff through recruitment of permanent as well as temporary and casual staff and planning of leave.
- Ensure / Assist Runner to pack cash orders received from clients such as Hub and Spoke in order for ATM custodians to replenish ATM’s. Ensure correct orders are paid to correct custodian.
- Client contract regarding shortage / surplus and assist within Spokes if required
- Responsible for CIT Capacity approvals (Special Arrangement per register), CIT Cash Management and the Customer complaints management of Hub and Spoke
- Assist Cash Custodians within Hub and Spoke resolving client queries and complaints.
- Cash devices custodian
- Regulate the Treasury workflow, i.e. Determine cash flow within area and placement of cash within other areas as per forecast within the Hub and Spoke (order is based on the money requirement forecast received).
- Custodian for ATM & GBRU and Nodal Cash Planning processes and compliance
- Control risk in the Treasury department in line with the Cash Centre policies and procedures. Ensure correct lock up procedures with regards the physical cash and counting are followed at all times. As per policy for Cash Hub and Spoke (to be accepted) money sealed is at all times under dual control.
- Perform quality checks on high-speed equipment by using the money from Test pack. Test pack to include fit, unfit and counterfeit banknotes as described in the Minimum standards issued by the South African Reserve Bank (SARB.)
Qualification & Experience:
National Certificate: Accounting (Required)
Company: Absa Group Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Brits, North West, SA
Application Deadline: N/A