Website African Bank Limited
- Implement learner-coach support system, and ensure it is effectively implemented for both internal and external programmes.
- Ensure consistency in the application of the bank’s learning delivery model in all learning interventions.
- Ensure learning is delivered according to the agreed learning plans and within the agreed timeframes.
- Develop innovative cost saving ideas through collaboration with human capital and customers.
- Develop action plans for learning and development projects and implementation of business and learning needs.
- Plan roll out of interventions in a manner that saves the back cost and is aligned to our digital strategy in partnership with your customer.
- Specific crucial areas of the organisation’s business plan in terms of priorities.
- Communication structures within the organisation
- Occupational and industrial classification system
- The Skills Development Strategies (e.g. learnerships, skills programmes, ETQA, skills levies and BANKSETA functions).
- Understanding of current business performance (how productivity is measured).
- How to conduct skills needs analysis and skills audit for the organisation.
- Information systems for skills development implementation
- Relevant legislation (e.g. SDA, SDLA, Employment Equity Act, Labour Relations Act and SAQA Act).
Qualification & Experience:
- 2-3 years Learning and Development related experience
- HR/L&D-related Degree or Diploma
- National Qualifications Framework and Skills Development Strategy.
Company: African Bank Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Midrand, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A