Website African Bank Limited
Managing that Debt Counselling brand and assist with ensuring that collections and rehabilitation targets are reached. Ensure effective call centre operations within service level and optimise call centre capacity and efficiency. Effective resolution of customer queries, complaints within agreed turnaround times and inbox management. Implement and monitor call centre / SMS marketing campaigns. Ensure excellent service driving service resolution. Managing, training and developing staff by coaching and mentoring.
- Motivating staff by recognising good performance and recommend awards.
- Maintain high levels of confidentiality and sensitivity with regards to customer details.
- Sequestration documentation, Scanning of documents onto Sybrin, Other documents relating to the Alternative Collection department
- Reporting on the productivity of the team, including but not limited to: Turnaround time, Volumes per type, Exceptions
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Ability to function independently
- Presenting and Communicating Information
- Coping with Pressures and Setbacks
- Planning and Organising
- Deciding & Initiating Action
Qualification & Experience:
- African Bank Product Knowledge.
- Supervisory experience
- 3 year working experience in a collections environment
- 4 Years working experience in Collections or Debtors Administration Environment.
- Grade 12 / N3 / NQF4 and first year completed of formal business or legal qualification (with the intention to finish the qualification)
- Formal business or legal degree, or 2 year paralegal qualification
Company: African Bank Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Midrand, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A