Website African Bank Limited
- Take appropriate disciplinary measures for any inappropriate behaviour by direct reports
- Establish and maintain framework of cost drivers, as well as a forecasting framework for each functional business area
- Establish and maintain appropriate internal controls to ensure compliance with the policy and internal control requirements of the Bank.
- Preparation of business cases and financial models, both for individual business units, as well as for the bank as a whole.
- Produce and analyse a quarterly re-forecast for the purposes of managing the profitability as well as strategic glide path of the bank.
- Contribute towards the formulation and implementation of strategic initiatives for the Transactional Product divisions.
- 5 – 10 years financial managerial experience, preferably in a financial institution.
- Exposure to executive management will be an advantage.
- CA (SA)
Company: African Bank Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Midrand, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A