- Are South African nationals and holders of valid South African identity documents.
- Will attend training as and when required to do so.
- Are able to work on her own and without supervision.
- Reside within a reasonable distance of the airport.
- Shall undergo a security check, a medical examination, psychometric and psychological evaluation.
- Are able to undergo an extremely intensive training programme of approximately six weeks, a series of assessments, interviews.
- Have a caring disposition and good communication skills in English.
- Have weight proportional to height, minimum of 1.55m and not taller than 1.73m
Qualification & Experience:
- A valid CAA Flight Attendant License will be advantageous.
- The minimum education requirement is a Grade 12 certificate or equivalent.
- A minimum pass in English on the Higher-Grade D or Standard Grade C.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A