- Lead relationship building initiatives with service providers including playing the lead role in research and implementation of IT operations best practise and systems to meet the operating company strategy.
- Provide definition of roles, responsibilities, individual goals and performance objectives for the team.
- Manage relationships with department Heads and other operating company heads and act as a trusted advisor.
- Lead and guide improvement projects that will protect against IT infrastructure and network security risks in the operating company.
- Be responsible for the IT Infrastructure Production annual budget and actively find ways to reduce costs.
- Evaluate and assess competitive and complimentary product alternatives
- A good knowledge of business process.
- Management experience to produce long term strategies around operations management aligned to overall operating company strategy.
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in managing an operations function within a complex organisation.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Knowledge of local laws.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 5 years at middle management level in Operations
- Experience working with IT infrastructure, networks and security
- Experience managing an IT team within a complex organisation
- ITIL, COBIT, ISO and IT process experience essential
- 12+ years of progressive, professional and holistic IT experience
- Azure, Cisco and Oracle database experience would be beneficial
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A