A position exists to support Smart Manufacting as a pre-sales engineer. This resource would be expected to engage with prospective clients, manage and direct business and systems analysis workshops to gather the as-is state of the client. He/she would need to work with the Pre-Sales Architect to identify the best of breed solutions in the market for the client’s environment and provide input into a solution architecture roadmap.
- Develops project plans for the implementation of new hardware and systems software systems.
- This resource would be responsible for providing specialist, high-level technical advice and support for the installing, testing, tuning, optimizing, diagnosing problems, repairing, upgrading and maintaining both externally and internally supplied IOT and OT hardware and MES system software such as operation systems, data management products, office automation products, embedded systems, and other utility enabling software and related equipment.
- Maintains liaison with vendors and repair personnel to obtain required service.
- Directs technical analysis of complex system software, hardware and related products.
- Responsible for high-level problem resolution and system security policy implementation and monitoring.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Required)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A