- Resolve general and technical queries using all platforms, i.e., telephonically and or remotely.
- Manage and resolve customer complaints.
- Provide PMA based troubleshooting.
- Ensure all support service levels are met.
- Follow up customer calls where necessary.
- Query escalation using proper channels.
- Ability to conduct basic Installations on inhouse products.
- Ability to grasp and guide clients through Altron HealthTech’s products and services as well as third-party products.
- Ability to answer the telephone professionally while providing solutions and answers on Altron HealthTech related queries.
- Knowledge of Switching products would be advantageous.
- Basic Network and Windows skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Diploma (or similar) an advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years in the medical IT industry
- 2 years Medical claims experience
- Call centre experience would be advantageous
- 2 -3 years IT/software support
- PMA applications background
- A+, N+ or MCSE certificate
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A