To lead and provide strategic direction to the Services business unit, formulating and implementing clear and effective strategic, commercial, operational and business growth strategies and plans which drive long-term sustainable value and drive growth within the business unit which is aligned with company Vision, Mission and Values.
- Drive collaboration across businesses including collaboration, performance, cross and upsell opportunities.
- Manage relationships with operational Heads and other Group Executives and act as a trusted advisor.
- Manage business risk, through continuous internal and external monitoring of business impact, as well as changes in stakeholder needs.
- Provides active input into new business development strategies and how opportunities will impact revenue for the business units.
- Stay up-to-date of new trends and innovations in operations.
- Proven organisational skills.
- Ability to impart and share knowledge and skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Ability to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in managing a groupwide operations function.
- Ability to maintain supreme levels of ethical behaviour and confidentiality.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- Master’s degree/MBA is preferable
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years at Junior Executive level, inclusive of Staff/Team management
- Experience managing technology services function within a complex organisation
- 10+ years of progressive, professional and holistic industry experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A