We are looking for a QA Analyst. Your main function will be to perform manual testing in the mobile testing space. Currently testing is done manually with the plan to Automate in the future. You must have an understanding of the technical component of the system.
- Perform manual feature testing
- Identify and analyse defects.
- Log defects and track defect resolution.
- Create and maintain Automation test cases and add to Regression test suite.
- Create test plans and test scripts
- Compliance with procedures and processes
- Maintain quality assurance environment.
- Troubleshooting, support, problem solving and analysis for users
- Good analysis skills; Good problem-solving skills
- Must have a positive and professional attitude
- Must be able to work well as part of a team and independently
- Deadline driven, able to work in pressurised environment
- High attention to detail and accuracy
Qualification & Experience:
- 5+ years SQL
- N. Diploma or B-Tech / Degree in Information Technology / Computer Science / Engineering degree
- Experience using any automation tool (eg API , Front-end automation).
- 5+ years Web GUI testing
- 5+ years API testing
- 5+ years formal testing experience
- 4+ years Mobile testing experience
- ISTQB certification
- Experience in telecommunications industry
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A