As the rest of the exco leaders, the Strategic Growth Executive is responsible for driving business outcomes. Is responsible for creating a compelling strategy for delivering growth, which is aligned to Altron’s 2.0 & Altron HealthTech’s strategy
- Find new data partners and focus on monetizing existing data assets
- Actively participate and support the EXCO with the development of the Altron digital strategy, particularly to ensure an aligned digital capability.
- Secure new business partners and create ecosystems to aid the execution of new business.
- Integrate a robust plan to develop and execute the integration of current and future business
- Establish and maintain the highest ethical standards in operations practices.
- Work in partnership with the business functions as they produce and scale-up innovations.
- Ensure fit-for-purpose Microsoft Licenses for end users
- Understand core business processes and associated technical solutions
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset that drives entrepreneurial behaviour.
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in managing an operations function within a complex organisation.
- An innovative and disruptive mindset, constantly looking forward.
- Commercially savvy, demonstrate the ability to develop compelling business cases for investment.
Qualification & Experience:
- At least 5 years at a senior management level
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in the field information technology (IT)
- 10-15 years of progressive, professional, and holistic IT experience
- Previous experience in leading large technology teams/companies.
- IT certification would be beneficial
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) qualification would be beneficial
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A