- Verifying and deploying software systems.
- Writing clean scalable code.
- Researching and designing new software systems, websites, programs and applications.
- Reviewing code work for accuracy and functionality.
- Meeting with Developers and Development Team Leaders to discuss the scope of software projects and deadlines.
- Analysing existing programs for modification purposes.
- Troubleshooting and debugging code.
- Performing coding assignments.
- Sound understanding of relational databases
- In depth understanding of Database development using SQL and RDMS MySQL.
- Ability to user version control software such as GIT
- Knowledge of payment systems and EMV will be advantages.
- Sound understanding of TDD.
- Sound understanding of procedural and object-oriented programming.
- In depth understanding of TCP/IP, HTTP, GPRS, GSM and Serial
Qualification & Experience:
- BSc Degree (Computer Science) or related qualification.
- Software Development related Qualification will be an added advantage.
- 5-10 years in software development.
- Relevant Certification
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A