Our entire operation from website to fulfillment center to customer care is focused on creating an enjoyable end-to-end customer experience. If you’d like to help us build the place where people can find and buy any book online, come and innovate with us! This Customer Care Associate position offers a true ground floor opportunity for experienced, empathetic, dependable, team-oriented customer service professionals to join our exciting organization.
- Provide guidance through the online ordering process.
- Report all product and service-related trends to the Customer Care Leaders
- Reply to pre-order questions and promotions via email, and online chat.
- Utilize a variety of software programs to resolve customer inquiries.
- Investigate and resolve account-specific issues related to book shipments
- Communicate issues to appropriate teams as necessary for quick resolution
- Address and resolve post-order questions regarding shipping, billing, and delivery.
- A natural ability to building rapport
- Familiarity with Desktop Computing: Windows PC’s, Outlook Email, Web Browsers and the Internet
- Ability to demonstrate learning and decision making skills
- Good composition skills, ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response
- Good comprehension skills — ability to clearly understand and relate to the issues customers raise
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 1 year evidencing exceptional customer service
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Fluent in Polish and English verbal and written communication
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Internet Publishing
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A