Amazon Web Services has an opening for a Training Manager on our AWS Support Learning and Knowledge Team who will lead the strategy and development of our training curriculum and learning programs for our technical support teams within AWS Support.
- Drive innovation and break through improvements in your team’s curriculum design and development processes and practices.
- Identify the tools and learning technology choices that will provide ways to cost effectively scale your programs and improve learning effectiveness and speed to proficiency for AWS Support employees.
- Partner effectively with the broader AWS Support teams across our global footprint to drive program consistency and effective use of your team’s content.
- Lead your team to analyze needs, prioritize content roadmaps, then design and develop the programs and associated curriculum and training materials to meet those needs.
- Lead your team to measure, evaluate and report on the effectiveness and business impact of your learning programs and content.
- 6+ years of program and project management experience including managing multiple concurrent projects and managing process improvement efforts.
- 6+ years of experience managing curriculum development programs
- Experience integrating the use of knowledge bases and online reference for learning and performance
- Experience managing the review and quality assurance processes for training content and materials.
- Experience developing blended learning models to match the appropriate methods with the subject matter.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: IT Consulting
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A