This role will allow you to work across various internal and external teams to evaluate the customer landscapes, and invent innovative approaches to solve ambiguous problems. If you are looking for an entrepreneurial role within a fast-paced, ambiguous and collaborative environment please reach out for more info then this is the position for you.
- The ISM will be responsible for developing and executing best practices in managing inventory, supply chain, and operations to maximize customer experience, sales, margin, instock rates and inventory turns.
- He or she will also own driving improvement in inventory availability and efficiency, purchasing efficiency, and costs reduction.
- This individual will have responsibility for ensuring all inventory systems and processes are meeting the needs of the business and implementing controls around these processes.
- Ability to influence and inspire action in others, with or without a direct reporting line
- Track record of delivering results and an ability to operate both strategically and tactically in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Proactive attitude and willingness to roll up sleeves and dig deep to achieve high level goals
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills
Qualification & Experience:
- 5+ years supply chain, inventory management, retail and/or project management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Supply Chain or related fields
- Experience working with large and complex data sets to drive business decisions
- MBA/Master’s Degree preferred
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Internet Publishing
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A