AWS Trust & Safety (T&S) is a global team that helps protect against abusive use of AWS services while simultaneously working to build trust with AWS’s customers, partners, and other stakeholders. T&S engages with a variety of stakeholders to understand cloud infrastructure related trust and safety issues, develop fit-for-purpose frameworks to assess and minimize risks for AWS’s customers, and develop guidelines and processes for responding to trust and safety issues.
- Drive project facilitation and goal setting for T&S improvement programs.
- Help to influence leadership decisions regarding company policy, emerging trends and detection and response policies across customer segments for abuse issues.
- You will work with internal and external stakeholders to investigate and resolve abuse incidents across multiple services for AWS
- Drive high-impact and highly cross-functional initiatives while simultaneously tracking a set of smaller projects.
- Evolve the team and mentor T&S to effectively mitigate large scale abuse events.
- Lead incident/problem reviews and ad hoc analyses to identify gaps and influence system and process improvements.
- Exceptionally strong customer handling, conflict resolution, and problem-solving skills; focus on quality in customer experience.
- Demonstrated success driving cross-functional deliverables.
- Team player with ability to work in large groups or independently.
- Good technical knowledge and understanding of Internet security concepts and vulnerabilities.
Qualification & Experience:
- AWS Cloud Practitioner Certification.
- Advanced experience with MS Excel, including functions and formulas.
- SQL and/or other relational database experience.
- AWS Solutions Architect Certification
- Lean Six Sigma or other project management certification
- Bachelors degree. In lieu of a degree, additional years of hands-on experience may be substituted.
- 4+ years experience in a Trust and Safety or similar environment working with issues related to online abuse.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: IT Consulting
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A