Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking a technical leader to help global telecommunications service providers and partners transform their businesses with AWS technology.
- As part of the Telecommunications Solutions Architecture team, you will collaborate with customers, internal AWS teams, and AWS partners to deliver solutions to the unique challenges of information and operational technology in telecom customers.
- You should also have a demonstrated ability to think long-term about business, product, and technical outcomes.
- The ability to connect technology with measurable business value while assessing risks, balancing trade-offs, and encouraging risk-tasking to maximize your customer’s business value of AWS is critical to a solutions architect.
- You will be the single-threaded owner of the AWS technology strategy for your customer and account team to drive AWS adoption.
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills
- Technical Degree (Computer Science, Maths, Engineering or equivalent) and/or relevant tech experience.
- A passion for technology and for learning
- Background in any of the following: Cloud Architecture, Systems Design, Software Development, Infrastructure Architecture, Data Engineering or DevOps
- Experience driving technical and/or organizational change of significant complexity
- Experience in a customer-facing technology or engineering role
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: IT Consulting
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A