In this role, you will form part of the workforce management team and partner with site operations teams to enable delivery of service levels and productivity targets for all profiles and sites you support. You will understand our business drivers and levers, and will monitor and report intraday actuals against plan, and optimize the workforce to ensure service levels are met, whilst ensuring the workforce is utilized efficiently.
- Provide support to dynamically adjust profile configuration to ensure the optimal balance of productivity and service level delivery across assigned sites and profiles.
- Provide support in monitoring queue states and provide intraday reporting on queue backlogs, incoming volume vs forecast and actual staffing vs plan.
- Act as the first escalation point for events triggering unexpected volume or service delivery impacts and partner with the business to provide relevant reporting while the event is ongoing.
- Provide support in communicating and calling out changes to incoming contact patterns to operations and the broader workforce management team.
- Demonstrated Excel and other MS Office programs proficiency.
- Basic/Working knowledge of Six Sigma tools and Lean techniques.
- Demonstrated ability to deal with ambiguity easily, solve for both service level problems and the challenges of minute-to-minute change.
Qualification & Experience:
- Proven experience communicating and influencing across job levels with both internal and external partners.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative field (engineering, economics, math, and statistics), business or equivalent
- Experience with Workforce Management tools (i.e. Aspect)
- High School Diploma as a minimum
- Database related experience and be able to write complex SQL queries
- 2+ years’ experience in real-time analysis or workforce management.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: IT Consulting
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A