Our Technical Account Managers partner with some of the most iconic businesses in the country. These range from rising startups building their business from scratch through to large enterprises going through significant transformation. You’ll provide advice on architecture, support strategy, project, and launch planning as well as ongoing operational issues.
- Consult with a range of partners from developers through to C-suite executives
- You’ll build solutions, provide technical guidance and advocate for the customer
- Provide detailed reviews of service disruptions, metrics, detailed pre-launch planning
- Develop trusting relationships with customers, understanding their business needs and technical challenges
- With a bias for action, you’ll proactively find opportunities for customers to gain additional value from AWS
- Internal enterprise or external customer-facing experience with the ability to clearly articulate to small and large audiences
- Understand operational parameters and troubleshooting for a combination of the following: Compute, Storage, Networking, CDN, Databases, DevOps, Big Data and Analytics, Security, Applications Development
- Understanding of DevOps practices and tools, including: Continuous Integration / Deployment, Puppet, Docker, Kubernetes, Chef etc.
- Programming or scripting skills with a combination of Java, Python Perl, Ruby, C#, and/or PHP
Qualification & Experience:
- Professional experience with AWS and/or other cloud offerings such as Azure, Google Cloud Platform etc.
- Previous experience as a Software Engineer, Developer, DevOps Engineer etc.
- Experience in a similar role as a Technical Account Manager, Consultant, Solutions Architect, Platform Engineer, Systems Engineer, Cloud Architect etc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Internet Publishing
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A