AWS is looking for a talented business developer who can shape and execute the AWS Migrations and Modernization GTM/Sales strategy for South Africa. Driving the strategy for the growth of Migrations business, you will be responsible for building and executing scaled customer engagement in your assigned territory for the AWS Migrations and Modernization business.
- Create and executes Sales enablement programs and ensure that field sales teams in designated territory understand the processes and support offered by AWS to our clients in migration of workloads
- Develop the Migrations & Modernization Strategy and go-to-market approach for South Africa.
- Create communities of customers and partners who have successfully migrated to AWS and share this knowledge with AWS, new clients and prospects, drawing upon other regional and global communities where needed
- Work with territory sales leadership and Partner teams to design and execute go to market programs to build required pipeline and jointly qualify deals.
- Has worked in Sales/Pre-sales in cloud-based enterprise transformations and brings prior experience of shaping, selling or delivering complex multi-year business cases/proposals into large scale Enterprises
- Has worked in highly matrixed organizations, drives change through influence beyond direct teams, and is able to orchestrate organizational efforts across a large number of cross-functional teams
- Familiarity with the 7Rs model of Applications migration and experience of shaping client conversations/campaigns around this topic and experience of building business cases and understanding of buying criteria in the enterprise cloud space
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in developing and executing GTM campaigns and field enablement. Demonstrates strong communication skills and a track record of presenting at customer and public events
- Practitioner experience in migrating workloads and/or thought articles on the topic of migrations.
- An MBA is highly valued as is a technical background with Computer Science, and/or Engineering/Math background; working knowledge of software development practices and data center / infrastructure / networking technologies highly desired.
- Proficiency in one or more languages used in assigned territory
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: IT Consulting
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A