To meet the growing demand for AWS Training around the globe, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you have a passion for learning, and can communicate highly technical concepts to audiences at different stages in the AWS journey, we’d like to speak with you.
- Maintain SFDC for provide accurate forecasting and pipeline updates.
- Prepare and deliver business reviews to senior management
- Conduct Training Needs Assessments with key customers.
- Evangelize AWS Training & Certification at company and industry events.
- Maintain a strong relationship with customers to ensure flawless execution of training plans.
- Develop detailed training proposals and plans to accelerate the adoption of AWS services.
- Build & maintain a pipeline of training opportunities and provide regular forecasts.
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services or Cloud Computing concepts.
- Strong commercial experience and business acumen.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- +5 years’ sales and business development experience, preferably in the IT Training industry.
- Marketing, operations and training delivery experience.
- Experience conducting Training Needs Assessments and developing training plans.
- Experience leading a team of sales professionals.
- Experience with engaging and presenting to senior executives (CXO level).
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: IT Consulting
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A