- Supports by answering product related questions by responding in real-time inquiries.
- Maintains a working knowledge of Operations and is able to answer enquiries.
- Works with quality assurance to conduct quality evaluations and provides feedback through various reporting mechanisms
- Handles escalations.
- Maintains set quality scores and productivity targets.
- Remains current on latest issues and customer facing impacts.
- A basic understanding of project management
- Well-developed observational and analytical skills
- Demonstrates a methodical approach in tasks
- Effective time management and team work
- Shows a drive for improvement of learning and design processes
- Able to deliver feedback, coaching and deliver training
- Well-honed communications skills, including presentation skills
- Instructor experience (internal candidates)
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience using all MS packages, such as Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Trainer or Learning Assistant experience
- 1+ Year of relevant Customer Service experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Internet Publishing
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A