AWS Customer Service provides global support to a wide range of external customers as they build mission-critical applications on top of AWS services such as Amazon S3 and Amazon EC2. We help with account and billing related inquiries, and interface with AWS teams to provide the perspective of the Voice of the Customer.
- Assisting with customer communication during AWS critical launches and support events
- Providing prompt, efficient, detailed, customer-oriented service to AWS customers
- Manages workforce, develops and maintains staff scheduling and capacity planning.
- Owning escalated customer contacts and leading the effort to satisfactorily resolution
- Organizes, prioritizes and schedules work assignments to meet business need.
- Assuming responsibility for developing detailed knowledge about specific product lines and features
- Ability to be flexible in shift assignments and work areas, including nights and weekends
- Familiarity with general principles of Workforce in a customer contact center environment
- Strong interpersonal, verbal (speaking, listening, interpretation) and written communication skills desired
- Demonstrating Amazon Leadership Principles in current role
Qualification & Experience:
- 2 years previous experience supervising a team in a customer service environment
- Bachelors degree preferred such as Computer Science, Science, Commerce
- 1+ years previous leadership experience preferably in contact center operations.
- Experience with AWS technologies
- Project management experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: IT Consulting
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A