We are seeking an junior recruiter to join our dynamic recruiting team. Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the world’s most comprehensive and broadly adopted platform, offering over 200 fully-featured services from data centers globally.
- You will draw on extensive knowledge of talent acquisition and forge dynamic relationships with hiring managers and other recruiters.
- It would help if you had strong skills and technique on candidate generation, negotiation, organization, verbal, and written communication skills.
- The successful candidate will also have an ability to prioritize their time, demonstrate push-back and a sense of urgency, and understand the value of providing high-quality customer service.
- You must be able to successfully manage talent searches and have experience setting benchmarks and metrics and understanding how to prioritize in a fast-paced environment, with tight deadlines.
- 2+ years of corporate and/or agency technical recruiting/sourcing experience
- Experiencing managing and prioritizing multiple searches
- Comfortable on writing documents and utilizing data.
- Experience working with recruiting and people-related tools and , including applicant tracking , resume databases, internet sourcing tools and complex spreadsheets.
- Expertise in building and executing a recruiting strategy, including candidate , diversity sourcing, and interview process .
- Experience in finding l talent
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: IT Consulting
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A