Author Central allows verified authors to create an account where they can claim their titles and add rich content that will appear on a customer-facing Author page. Author pages link to their books’ Detail pages, and vice versa. The Author Central Specialist will be the front line interface between Amazon and authors. Opportunities await strong candidates looking for a fast growing, dynamic, challenging, innovative, and fun work environment.
- Work on developing standard responses for common questions
- Route issues and bugs that need engineering expertise to the development teams
- Work with publishers that their content has been removed
- Maintain and improve a knowledge base with unique publisher requests and their solutions
- Remotely calibrate with peers and leads on other sites of the network to ensure consistent experience to publishers
- Process and Respond to emails and/or phone calls received from publishers in English and German
- Proven ability to understand complex issues
- Must be able to understand problems that vendors are facing, categorize, document, and decide on course of action on when and to whom to escalate
- Must be able to follow the process and document interactions as per requirements in clear and concise manner
- Proven German and English verbal and written fluency skills.
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills with external/internal parties
- Proficiency en MS Office package (Excel, Word) and HTML
Qualification & Experience:
- 1+ years of previous experience in a contact center environment.
- Experience in a technical support process, especially for web enabled software products or services
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Internet Publishing
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A