As the Senior Manager of Software Development for new analytics services, you will have the opportunity to lead the team that delivers microservices and new features to power AWS’ next generation of database and analytics technology.
- Solve challenging problems that will revolutionize analytics and data management in the cloud
- Help enable the digital transformation of our 1,000’s of customer’s businesses, which is at the forefront of leading CEO’s minds
- Work on a new, disruptive product that’s still in its early stages
- Build a product that will leverage the scale of resources available in the cloud
- Proven track record of leading the delivery of large-scale, high-quality systems.
- Experience mentoring/training an engineering community on complex technical issues.
- Experience managing complex projects, with significant bottom-line impact.
- Experience leading development lifecycle processes and best practices.
- Experience with Agile Management (SCRUM, RUP, XP)
- 12+ years of relevant, broad engineering experience.
- Bachelors of Science degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 5+ years’ experience in a technical leadership role.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: IT Consulting
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A