As an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Customer Solutions Manager (CSM) you will be responsible for helping guide the largest and most complex AWS customers along their multi-year journey to the cloud. In this highly visible position you will ensure that all AWS teams are working together effectively and efficiently to deliver outcomes for the customer.
- The execution of education plans, roadmap to business outcome alignments, Executive Briefing Sessions, and go-live events and transitions are a few items owned by the CSM that are critical to the success of our customer’s cloud journey.
- You will translate strategic initiatives in the account plan into executable actions, working backwards from our customers key milestones.
- You will interface with AWS customers and AWS leadership, driving collaboration between the other core account groups (Sales, Support, Solutions Architecture and Professional Services), product/engineering teams, and customer teams, planning and supporting major workload migrations.
- Direct experience implementing AWS/cloud services
- Robust understanding of key technology and market trends
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, including a demonstrated ability to effectively deliver information to c-suite/VP level
- Experience in a senior customer facing role
- Strong organizational governance and troubleshooting skills with precise attention to detail
- PMP and/or SCRUM/Agile, SAFe certified
- Experience leading complex, large scale. IT/digital/business transformation or migration programs and/or projects
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: IT Consulting
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A