To meet the growing demand for AWS Services around the globe, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you can communicate highly technical concepts to audiences at different stages in the AWS journey, we’d like to speak with you. Amazon Web Services is looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join the Training Team.
- Work with key vendors and internal stakeholders to ensure accurate, effective training content.
- Assist in developing & maintaining technical training content, lab exercises, presentations, and accompanying materials.
- Help shape the ongoing strategy and mission of the AWS training program.
- Mentor and train internal and external authorized trainers as part of a train the trainer program.
- Deliver instructor-led classroom training to end-user customers and partners on a regular schedule.
- Assist in the development of a formalized Train-the-Trainer program for our Authorized Training Center partners and Contractors.
- A strong “stage presence” and ability to manage a classroom of adult learners.
- Excellent oral presentation skills, interpersonal communication, and writing skills.
- Knowledge and/or hands-on experience with AWS infrastructure services highly desired.
Qualification & Experience:
- Recent experience architecting, deploying, and operating Internet scale applications
- Experience with Windows and Linux at the command line.
- Technical degree (i.e. Computer Science) or relevant work experience required.
- Recent coding experience in one or more of the following languages, Java, .Net, Perl, PHP, Ruby or Python.
- Experience conducting classroom training for related technology products and services.
- Substantial experience in programming, systems architecture or systems administration.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Internet Publishing
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A