Website Anglo American
Anglo American aspires to become the most valued mining company in the world. We’re looking for talented people who share our values and our belief in a better future for mining. If you have the relevant skills and experience as a Mining Engineering, we’d like to hear from you.
- Identify and assess opportunities to maximise value to Anglo American while always ensuring safety, health and environmental impacts are considered appropriately to promote sustainable operations.
- Support the review of LOAP options for business planning and investment decisions as required.
- Lead the development and implementation of systems, processes and standards for LOAP execution.
- Maintain and monitor adherence to planning, scheduling and reporting systems for LOAP execution including early identification and reporting of any potential issues.
- Manage the engagement, progress and performance of consultant work packages.
- Support the LOAP process by providing inputs, assumptions and constraints as required.
- Provide detailed mine planning, operational execution and stakeholder management expertise.
- Complete assigned mine planning tasks aligned with the scope, specifications and standards for LOAP development, assessment and implementation utilising relevant software.
- Develop and maintain systems and processes to identify, assess and control all risks that might affect successful delivery of LOAP plans.
- Support the consolidation, review, documentation and presentation of LOAP inputs and outcomes to senior leadership.
- Coordination and alignment of the LOAP and consultant resources for the successful completion of the prioritised work programme.
- Develop and maintain a framework for the effective engagement with and influence key stakeholders to build alignment and drive integrated planning outcomes.
Qualification & Experience:
- Required: expertise must have been obtained from a formal qualification in Mining Engineering or other relevant Engineering discipline. Qualifications such as:
- Minimum requirement: Bachelor’s degree in mining engineering
- Desired: Masters or PhD in relevant discipline
Company: Anglo American
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A