Website Anglo American
Anglo American aims to lead the future of mining. Guided by our purpose and our values, we enable both high performance and purposeful action as we strive to “re-imagine mining to improve people’s lives”
As a Graduate Civil Engineering within Anglo American, you will learn how to assist in delivering best practice support. The role will have a strong focus on Civil Engineering. You will facilitate effective communication between all relevant stakeholders and ensure that regular updates are completed in a timely manner. This is an exciting opportunity for graduates who want to have a smarter future within mining. Initially, you will be offered a two-year graduate programme with our Southern Africa Business Unit rotating to one or more of our sites where possible (two twelve-month placements). You have the chance to make a difference in real projects and follow a structured learning development journey.
- Have no more than 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Be a team player with strong leadership potential.
- Demonstrate drive, ambition, and a passion for challenging work in our operations.
- Be available/willing to work in remote areas of South Africa as part of the Graduate Programme (relocation package provided depending on your role and your location).
- Have completed a 4-year Civil engineering degree or currently completing 4th year which must be due to complete the study by December 2022.
- Have completed your degree within the last 2 years or are due to graduate by December 2022.
Company: Anglo American
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Melrose, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A