Website Anglo American
We are the world’s leading primary producer of PGMs, which have a range of specialised applications that improve lives across the world – from vehicle fuel cells to jewellery; dentistry to glassmaking; pacemakers to petroleum refining.
- Inventory management
- Control Systems inventory management
- Vendor and contract management
- Management of backups and restore measures
- Defect elimination as to improve critical asset availability and stability.
- Life cycle management of infrastructure
- Designing and testing EC&I control panels.
- Writing software and programming PLC systems, predominantly Siemens, GE, Schneider& Allen-Bradley
- Oversee document control, QA/QC during procurement stages of control systems, take part in conducting factory acceptance tests, as well as taking part in commissioning of control systems
- Producing bespoke Control and Instrumentation schematics
- Take part and initiate the necessary change management protocols as well as implementing the necessary standards and procedures for operational readiness.
- Advanced computer literacy and IT skills
- Experience on Turbo Machinery/Refrigeration/Ventilation Fans would be advantageous
- Valid driving licence code 08
- Project management skills
- English literate
- Knowledge of applicable laws, standards and specifications
- Siemens PCS 7 /Allen Bradley/ OSI Soft/ Schneider Infrastructure/GE
- Good decision-making skills
Qualification & Experience:
- 5 years relevant experience in instrumentation (Senior Technical role preferably)
- Relevant control systems certification from OEM training courses attended
- National technical diploma/N6 Certificate in Electrical/electronic
- 3 years relevant work experience in control systems
- Engineering NQF level 5 equivalent
Company: Anglo American
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Thabazimbi, Limpopo, SA
Application Deadline: N/A