Website Anglo American
Anglo American aims to lead the future of mining. Guided by our purpose and our values, we enable both high performance and purposeful action as we strive to “re-imagine mining to improve people’s lives
As a Graduate Data Analyst, you will be involved in gathering data from various sources and review and interpret it using data analysis tools and provide meaningful information and insights to help our Operations make better-informed decisions. This is an exciting opportunity for graduates who want to have a smarter future within mining. Initially, you will be offered a two-year graduate programme with our Southern Africa Business Unit rotating to one or more of our sites where possible (two twelve-month placements). You have the chance to make a difference in real projects and follow a structured learning development journey. If you are ready to make the most of everything you’ve learned so far, be challenged, work together with industry leaders, and be a part of a supportive and a vibrant Graduate community, then Anglo American is ready for you.
- Have a degree in Information Management, Software engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Data Science, or disciplines relevant to Data Analytics
- Have completed your degree within the last 2 years or are due to graduate by December 2022.
- Have no more than two years of relevant work experience.
- Be a team player with strong leadership potential.
- Demonstrate drive, ambition, and a passion for challenging work in our operations.
- Be available/willing to work in remote areas of South Africa as part of the Graduate Programme (relocation package provided depending on your role and your location).
Company: Anglo American
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A