Website Anglo American
The successful candidate will be responsible for the execution of a variety of clerical and administrative tasks within the HR Payroll section.
- General office administration.
- Assist with employee queries related to Payroll services.
- Contributes to the smooth functioning of the section by assisting in preparing, completing and correlating a variety of documents for circulation or input related within the Payroll Services section.
- Ability to cope with routine tasks.
- Ability to work in a dynamic team environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate to all levels within the organization.
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office, Word and Excel).
- SAP HR will be advantages.
- Verbal and written communication in English.
- Customer service orientation.
- Interpersonal and intrapersonal skills, adaptability, empathy, stress tolerance and assertiveness.
Qualification & Experience:
- Computer literacy (Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
- Experience in SAP or any other payroll system would be an added advantage.
- Grade 12/Matric/N3 Qualification or relevant NQF level 4 Qualification.
- 2 Years administrative experience preferably in a Payroll environment.
- Valid Code 08/EB Driver’s License.
- Tertiary qualification (or studying towards) in Accounting certificate would be an added advantage.
- Successfully obtain a Red Ticket (Medical Fitness certificate) on mine.
Company: Anglo American
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Musina, Limpopo, SA
Application Deadline: N/A