Website Aspen Pharma
The Sales Manager is responsible for all aspects of the sales cycle including prospecting, new business development, customer base expansion, opportunity management, proposal generation, presentations and closing business according to territory plans. She/he must demonstrate excellent account and territory management skills in order to meet/exceed sales goals.
- Develop and grow business for the responsible brands in all Therapeutic Clusters and to build relationship with HCP and pharmacies in line with the company objectives
- Staff performance is monitored against standards and regular feedback is provided.
- Responsible for maintaining effective communication and relationships with key external and internal customers
- Individual goals are developed and aligned to team goals and roles are clearly defined as per role profile.
- Guide, lead and direct a sales team to maintain sustainable customer relationships and optimize sales opportunities.
- Deep technical knowledge of project management, data analysis and business intelligence
- Financial modelling interpretation
- A solid understanding of Pharmaceutical industry
- Deep working knowledge of different data sources
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of current marketing legislation
Qualification & Experience:
- Grade 12 (Matric) qualification
- Vast experience on managing sales representatives
- A relevant tertiary qualification would be advantageous
- Minimum 3 years sales experience obtained from pharmaceutical and / or related markets.
Company: Aspen Pharma
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, ZA
Application Deadline: N/A