Website Aspen Pharma
To ensure the Management Accounting Systems produce accurate results, which may be used to assist the DC to achieve its maximum financial potential.
- Analysis of variances to include Inventory write off’s, Recoveries, Expense analysis, Headcount Analysis in terms of Budget vs. actual, trends and feasibility.
- Manage supplier communications and documents and process flow, including RFIs, RFP, RFQ, and RFB’s
- Plan, lead, allocate and manage departmental activities, resources and tasks in accordance with agreed budgets, service/delivery targets and daily/weekly/monthly plans
- Resolve supplier issues; maintain working relationships with key suppliers
- Ensure control and approval of expenses in accordance with the company approvals framework
- Forecasting of recoveries and expenses in consultation with the accounting manager and operations leader
- Computer literate – MS Office and previous accounting package experience (BAAN, SAP or Related ERP system
- Customer Awareness
- Meeting Deadlines
- Interrogating Information
- Planning and Organising
- Financial Performance Packs.
- Making Decisions
Qualification & Experience:
- Knowledge and experience with Budgeting processes.
- 2 to 3 Years Management Accounting / Financial Accounting experience
- Matric / Grade 12
- Knowledge and experience with Budgeting processes
- BCom Degree or equivalent
Company: Aspen Pharma
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A