Website Aspen Pharma
To promote and generate sales on key product portfolios to pharmacies on both ethical and generic ranges. In addition to mentioned objective, the position will also be responsible for building and maintaining strong business relationships with pharmacy decision makers, in order to drive net sales revenue.
- Establishment of positive relationships (mutual trust and respect) with customers and other stakeholders.
- Effective management of the regional territory by means of planning, territory analysis, customer targeting and call coverage of identified customer base.
- Manage key customer sales and effective relationship management.
- Active engagement with team members & piers in order to build an exciting and high-performance team and company culture.
- Achieve and exceed set sales targets and market share objectives.
- Effective implementation of sales and marketing strategies.
- Administration skills – ability to comply with the required administration standards associated with this position.
- Strong ability to effectively communicate with both internal and external customers.
- Creativity and flexibility – the ability to work in a changing environment and to adapt to different situations.
- Ability to work under pressure, to set priorities and to demonstrate time management skills.
- Analysing of Aspen in house data and external data sources.
Qualification & Experience:
- 1-2 years proven sales track record is essential.
- Tertiary qualification would be advantageous.
- Previous basket experience/exposure would be an advantage.
- Matric qualification.
Company: Aspen Pharma
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, ZA
Application Deadline: N/A