Website Aspen Pharma
To promote and generate sales on key product portfolios to pharmacies on both ethical and generic ranges. In addition to mentioned objective, the position will also be responsible for building and maintaining strong business relationships with pharmacy decision makers, in order to drive net sales revenue.
- See the required number of customers on a daily basis to achieve call rate and at the correct frequency to achieve call plan adherence.
- Constant monitoring and driving of sales from customers, scripting from doctors and sales from pharmacies in order to meet set targets.
- Comms to be done, or as specified by the business. Final Comms to be done after the last call for each day
- Sales to be driven at customer level by affective scientific detailing and use of marketing material.
- Complete the required number of pharmacy trainings and Doctor/pharmacy activities as required per business and territory requirements
- To be done weekly on Repwise and daily prior to the customer call.
- Good administrate skills in order to ensure that tasks are completed accurately and timeously.
- Good product knowledge and the ability to utilize detail material with the correct scientific messaging in order to drive sales
- Forward thinker with the ability to work independently as well as to work as a team player.
- Establishes and maintains positive relationships (mutual trust and respect) with customers and other stakeholders.
- Strong work ethic.
Qualification & Experience:
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications
- Minimum 2 or 3 years proven track record in a sales environment
- Tertiary qualification or certified sales profession certification would be an advantage.
Company: Aspen Pharma
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A