Website Aspen Pharma
- Implement process improvements to reduce lead-times and eliminate non-value-adding activities.
- Maintain high accuracy levels of, and regularly review, ERP item master data for suppliers, LSP’s, Warehouses and Customers.
- Provide internal stakeholders (AQA, Finance) with monthly and quarterly inbound order forecasts to ensure adequate planning for their activities.
- Review freight cost estimates and propose cost efficient and optimum freight solutions per order, shipment, supplying site and customer.
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical manufacturing processes and operations environment
- Knowledge and understanding of demand planning and production activities
Qualification & Experience:
- 3 Year Degree or Diploma in Procurement, Logistics or related discipline.
- 5 years’ experience in a Logistics or environment
- Pharmaceutical manufacturing experience
Company: Aspen Pharma
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A