Website Dis-Chem Pharmacies
Dis-Chem Pharmacies has an opportunity available for Employee Relations Manager for Gauteng Region. You will be required to provide expert Labour Relations advice to management, supervisors and employees whilst growing the departmental visibility to give effect to the vision and mission of the Labour Relations department.
- Ensure the updating, interpretation and implementation of Organization Policies, Procedures and Agreements.
- Conduct research, study, interpret and advise business on new and/or updated Labour Legislation.
- Advise the business on best practice in terms of Employee Relations matters and other Legislation that impact on Employee Relations.
- Maintain current knowledge of tools and best practices within Employee Relations.
- Specialists, and devise and implement solutions to minimize the potential risk.
- Benchmark against best practices and ensure best practice is followed with regard to the Employee relations Framework and practices.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and objectivity even when dealing with controversial issues.
- Prepare and present best practice solutions to the business to minimize risks, including management reporting and benchmarking statistics.
- Study, interpret and advise all business units on applicable Labour Legislation and ensure compliance where applicable.
- Investigate the financial and other implications of legislative changes in conjunction with the Group Employee Relations manager and other
- Client/Management service skills
- Knowledge of LRA; BCEA; SDLA; OHSA; COIDA; UIA; UI Contribution Act; SDA and EEA.
- English – Read, write and speak well
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Relationship building skills
- Be a good negotiator and conflict handler
Qualification & Experience:
- Qualification in Human Resources Management
- Grade 12 / Matric
- Experience as an ER Generalist in Retail or FMCG industry
- Post Graduate Qualification in Human Resource Management, Labour Relations or Industrial Psychology
- 3 – 5 Years’ experience in Employee Relations Generalist
Company: Dis-Chem Pharmacies
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Midrand, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A