The Channel Sales Manager is responsible for sales enablement of their assigned channel, and managing their channel to achieve stated sales targets.
- Build, maintain, and manage relationships with current and prospective channel partners.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
- Sell through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- Responsible for the day-to-day relationship management of channel partners
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Ensures partner compliance with Channel Partner programs and agreements
- Manage direct/channel conflict by fostering excellent communication between the channel and direct teams
- Ability to travel if needed and comply with the company’s travel policy
- You share our values , and work in accordance with those values.
- Effective communicator with excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to build strong relationships with partners and GitLab teams.
- Driven, highly motivated and results driven.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience selling in the Software Development Tools and/or Application Lifecycle Management space via channel partnerships
- Previous experience of driving channel sales ideally within the same product category and channel.
- Experience selling Open Source Solutions
- Experience managing partner relationships that are based in developing and delivering service offerings tied to vendor product
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: IT Consulting
Job Location: Nelspruit, Mpumalanga, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A