Website AVI Limited
An exciting opportunity exists for a REGIONAL MANAGER at SPITZ in Bloemfontein, Free State or Bryanston, Johannesburg. The purpose of the role is to lead, enable and manage the operations of retail stores and ensure the delivery of optimum performance in line with the Company’s business objectives.
- Create a service centric mindset through driving a culture of service excellence in stores. Ensure effective communication and feedback processes across all levels in the organisation, and between operations and other departments.
- Drive retail administration by ensuring adherence to policies and procedures, conducting monthly administration checks and ensuring good corporate governance practices are observed in stores.
- Deliver on KPI’s through ensuring targets are met through driving profitability by maximising sales, analysing retail KPAs and achieving the company’s financial goals.
- Drive regional sales and profitability by analysing profit and loss statements, managing staff costs and other expenses so as to be in line with budgets and regularly conducting competitor analysis.
- Knowledge and experience in Industrial Relations process
- Knowledge and understanding of policies and procedures pertaining to the cash desk, stockroom, admin and all other relevant policies
- Must be able to travel at least 80% of the time
- Microsoft Excel experience essential eg. PIVOT Tables, Formulas, Reports, etc.
- Valid driver’s license essential
Qualification & Experience:
- Relevant tertiary qualificationsadvantageous
- Matric/Grade 12
- At least 8 years’ management/leadership experience in retail operations
- At least 5 years’ experience as an Area or Regional Manager essential
- At least 5 years’ store management experience in the retail sector before becoming an Area or Regional Manager
Company: AVI Limited
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A