Website AVI Limited
An exciting opportunity exists for a Manufacturing Manager at NATIONAL BRANDS LIMITED Isando, Biscuits factory. The purpose of the role is to lead and support the manufacturing team in order to meet customer requirements and ensure that world class production and quality targets are achieved in the most cost effective manner. Tangible portfolio growth; delivering results; and meeting customer expectations coupled with supervisory experience are paramount for delivery and success.
- Implement the correct business strategies.
- Recruit, identify and develop the right talent.
- Analyse and resolve production historical issues in order to minimize potential risk.
- Ensure optimal production through effective liaison with all other support functions.
- Effectively manage operational budget and cost effectiveness.
- Ensure adherence to SHEQ, QMS and food safety requirements.
- Assist in Capital Expenditure and NPD process.
- Manage cost effective labour usage in accordance with MANMAPS.
- At least 5 years’ Production/Operations/Manufacturing Management experience in a Unionised FMCG environment
- Previous management experience within Food Manufacturing would be highly advantageous
- A relevant completed tertiary qualification (National Diploma / BTech / BEng or similar) in Engineering (Preferably Mechanical/Industrial/Chemical) or Production Management
- A relevant additional Production Management qualification would be advantageous
- Previous experience with Continuous Processing & High Speed Packaging Machinery would be highly advantageous
Company: AVI Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Manufacturing
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A