S/he will provide results-orientated clinical, programmatic, strategic and technical leadership & expertise to strengthen quality and effectiveness of BroadReach TB/HIV programs; with specific focus on increasing access, utilization, quality and patient outcomes with regards to TB/HIV.
- Set and guide standards which will form the foundation of quality of tb/hiv programme management.
- Create and monitor the implementation of strategies and sops pertaining to tb/hiv programme management.
- Provide “state of the art” guidance and leadership on the design and implementation of modalities, interventions and “best practices” in tb/hiv programme management
- Input into the design and monitoring of tb/hiv services rendered by district-based staff from broadreach, community-based partners, sub-grantees and service providers
- Collaborate to set guidelines, protocols and an m&e framework for a functional and seamless interface for tb/hiv patients along the 90-90-90 continuum.
- A minimum of 6 years of postgraduate experience within the Healthcare environment including a minimum of 2 years of full-time medical practice within the public sector
- A minimum of 4 years of postgraduate experience within the TB/HIV arena inclusive of clinical management and understanding of core care and treatment programs essential
- A minimum of 4 years of postgraduate experience working with USAID, CDC, PEPFAR and any other donor funded projects or programs across multiple districts simultaneously
- Experience in conducting clinical audits with subsequent technical assistance and report compilation is essential
- Experience in teaching and supervision of medical personnel in TB/HIV programs is essential with experience in delivering presentations and facilitate
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: IT Consulting
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A