The role is also responsible for drafting legal documentation using CCG templates, general administrative functions, travel arrangements and other support functions for the department.
- Ensuring that all partner documents are up to date and signed off correctly and that all required information is loaded onto the SharePoint files.
- Reviewing and drafting of vendor and partner contracts, contracts, sub-agreements memorandums of understanding and modifications/ amendments
- Perform administrative tasks and reviews during compliance assessments, both internally and at Sub-Recipients
- Monitors contracts and grants across lifecycle of contract or grant (pre-contract/agreement/award through close out) by maintaining trackers.
- Ensure proper process and protocols observed throughout contract or grant life cycle
- A strong understanding of filing, organising and coordinating information
- Advance MS Office skills and the ability to learn new systems quickly.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced and changing environment.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as Legal Secretary dealing with Personal assistance and Drafting of Legal documents
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: IT Consulting
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A