The incumbent will be responsible for Brand Management and the Marketing of the hospital.
- Performing PR on print and digital platforms as approved by Management.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders such as Staff, Doctors, and Patients.
- Actively participate GP Visits and introduction of specialists to GPs.
- Actively participating in hospital marketing and communication campaigns and initiatives.
- Ensuring that all Marketing collateral, promotional material and corporate merchandise are aligned to the Busamed Brand Manual.
- Planning, Organizing and Rolling Out of Brand Activation events.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Driver’s License is essential.
- Intermediate computer skills are essential and working knowledge of the design programs is advantageous.
- Must be willing to travel
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in a Private Hospital environment is advantageous.
- Post Graduate Diploma / Degree in Marketing or equivalent NQF level 6 is essential.
- Minimum of 4 to 5 years Marketing experience is essential.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Marketing
Job Location: Modderfontein, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A