The Registered Nurse will render and promote cost effective, safe quality patient care in accordance to hospital standards and policies.
- The objective of this position is to act as a clinical resource and leader in this speciality, performing functions at an advanced level of competence and consistence.
- Sound and contemporary knowledge of the area of speciality, together with an advanced understanding of professional nursing, health care delivery and programme planning, will allow the incumbent to fulfil his/her primary responsibilities and promoting quality patient care.
- Support and supervision of staff within the department
- Sound knowledge of costs and cost containment including economic use of stock and accurate charging of all items
- Capacity to implement and maintain standards of health practice required from all accredited bodies and appropriate health legislation
- Must be able to apply critical judgement across variable situations and able to anticipate complications and provide solutions
- Compliance with the SANC code for a Registered Nurse and all applicable health care legislation
Qualification & Experience:
- 2 – 5 Years working experience in same position
- Registration with the South African Nursing Council as a Registered Nurse.
- Working experience in private healthcare or healthcare funding industry will be advantageous
- Relevant experience in a similar position is essential
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Emergency Unit
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A