Website Capitec Bank
To act as a Cloud Engineer in a senior position to build out and maintain resilient, scalable, cost effective and high performing Cloud solutions that will assist Capitec to become the best bank in the world.
- Understanding of modern software engineering patterns, including those used in highly scalable, distributed, and resilient systems.
- Practical, working knowledge of:
- Knowledge of JSON templates, PowerShell, CLI’s, Shell, Python.
- Ability to deliver long-term, repeatable IaC solutions that incorporate directly into an overall CI/CD process.
- Developing and delivering systems on AWS Platforms (Azure or GCP will be advantageous).
- Understanding of Networking in Cloud environments.
- Understanding of Cloud Security technologies and best practices.
- Supporting and enhancing build and release processes through automation using a combination of processes and existing tools.
- 2+ years in AWS
- 5+ years’ experience in Infrastructure, Software Development, DevOps
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology – Systems Engineering or Information Technology – IT Engineering
- 3+ years design and implementation of highly available, enterprise-scale Cloud infrastructure.
- Of introducing Cloud technology (start-up) in an environment – processes, principles etc.
- A relevant post-graduate qualification in Information Technology – Systems Engineering or Information Technology – IT Engineering
Company: Capitec Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Sandton, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A